Thursday, May 22, 2008

It turned out to be a really good day

This morning, I did not want to go to work. It's not been a place I've enjoyed very much today. I much rather would have sat at Panera all morning with Julie and Traci.

So I get to work and the other intern finishes something he was doing for me without being asked. Then I get a phone call from a contractor (he talks to me like I know what's going on. good guy.) and have to ask the project manager what to do and he totally lets me just deal with it on my own. There was a cookout at a printing company today and I convinced all four designers to go together. It was the first time any of us have done something together voluntarily. After lunch, my boss sat down with me and helped me find all the bits for my project. Then I met my parents at North Hills and listened to beach music. While we were there, I bumped into my favorite little people. While I was walking Riley tonight, one of my neighbors offered to share flowers with me. Then Derek kissed Meredith on Gray's.

Good day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! you deserve many good days like this. i liked our conversation last weekend about "days." it's helped me when i have days that are just ok. i'm glad you had such a stand-out happy one today:).
-julie

Mandy said...

Yes Derek and Meredith kissed...great ending to the season I just wish the season wasn't over all ready! :(