Thursday, March 06, 2008

why?

I'm a big fan of this question. I don't often come up with many answers though.

This week I've been wondering "Why?" alot.

Why work hard when just getting by is acceptable?

Why do I care?

Why do I have to go to work all day long?

Why do bad things happen and why don't people want to talk about it?

Why don't I let myself be exactly who God wants me to be?

Why is Satan such a jerk?

Why can't I block him out?

Why do I let myself get stressed out?

Why can't I just see what's in front of me?

Why does Riley think he's walking me?

Why can't I make a decsion?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

agreed, agreed, agreed..you're not alone here my friend...except maybe for the riley walking me part.

love ya girl!
Julie

traci said...

yes, asking these questions is good...

why do we keep going? Is there hope?

I think so...