Sunday, April 24, 2005

alarm clocks, part deux

I think I have a better chance of finding one of these: http://www.cnn.com/offbeat/gallery/content.5.html
(Thanks, Yames!)

Getting up early can be quite productive. I got up at 6:30 this morning and came home from Cary, went to the gym, showered, and worked on some homework; all before church.

For those who aren't into the changes with Hungry? here's what needs to happen: 1) talk to Jeff and Jason, 2) try to adopt a good attitude for a few months and give it a fair shot, and 3) pray about it. If God is up to something big, then the changes will stick. If He's not, then the changes won't stick. I'm not completely thrilled with the changes either, but we've got to at least try it out. It's all in what you make of it. Day, time, and place shouldn't matter. The reason I keep coming is for the community, not because it fits nicely in my schedule.

No comments: