Tuesday, April 26, 2005

straight lines and no caffeine

So most of today was spent trying to cut straight lines. Which is frustrating because for some reason I'm not capable of doing that and that makes me feel like a total moron. But the semester is almost over and that makes me happy.

And for some reason, I picked this week to try to give up caffeine. My hope is that I won't be quite so jittery when trying to cut straight lines. Hopefully this week won't be as bad as other semesters have been. My plan is to be done by Friday at 7pm. (and with no caffeine). So people had better call me then and if I'm in studio, come over and drag me out of there.

If you want to know what I think about Invisible Children, check out Chris's blog because I commented there. (and kind of said way too much to retype here.)

Pray at 9am on Tuesday! I have an interview!

No comments: