Thursday, April 21, 2005

following the crowd

Not usually one to follow the crowd quite so much, I've decided to start a blog. Or is it a verb: blogging? Now why anyone would like to read about my life, I'm not sure, but go ahead.

So let's see... my day was GREAT! God is GREAT! can you tell that's my favorite word these days? I woke up on time for once; went to class; had lunch at this great Italian restaurant run by real Italians; and traced contour lines. So the usual, right?

BUT then... as I was leaving Bo's with Chris, this guy stops me who apparently knows my name. (this is scary). Well... it was the bully from growing up! And get this... he apologized for being so terrible to me. AND (better yet!) he accepted Christ. Seriously, the kid looked happier than I had ever seen him. So if you ever want to tell me that God can't change people, I will tell you that He can.

So I think I should go study for that test I have tomorrow.... While I'm doing that, you can check out these websites and get your architecture education for the day:
http://www.id-aep.com/ and http://www.bjac.com/

No comments: